Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This Looney Tunes Collection Is Your Oh-Right-Father's-Day-Was-Sunday Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Looney Tunes started everything for me. As a kid it was my first cartoon. It was the first thing my dad and I used to joke about. It was the first thing I remember drawing. I've never been much of an artist but I was a lot better when I was a kid. I still have tons of Looney Tunes characters sketched down. This is the single best cartoon ever made in my opinion. I really haven't thought much about it since I was a kid but it's awesome to know collections like this exist, and it's even more awesome to know that this deal is out four days after Father's Day! Would've made a fantastic gift. Maybe if I buy a newspaper from last week and stick it in with the package my dad wouldn't know the difference. That works on TV. More »


malaysia online trading davco security clinical neuroscience msc

0 comments:

Post a Comment