Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Lego Minecraft Is Your Building-Blocks-For-Building-Blocks Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I've never played Minecraft. Am I alone in this? Or is the rest of the world enjoying Minecraft, which isn't unlike digital LEGO, and leaving me behind like I'm a creaky old man. I'm not a creaky old man. Or at least, I hope I'm not too creaky yet. But as you get older, you got to wonder how out of touch you become with what kids are playing with nowadays. Do they use any toys we still use? Is Barbie still a thing? Barney? Blue's Clues? Power Rangers? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they were completely dead or still raging. Perhaps the only thing that will live forever, from kid to kid to kid, is LEGO. Or at least, I hope it will. Buy this LEGO Minecraft for $35 to find out if kids still like it. -CC More »


chiral nanotube pesticide company in india preparative gas chromatography

0 comments:

Post a Comment