Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 14, 2012

How To Succeed In Network Marketing or MLM Without Prospecting Or Picking Up The Phone

If you've ever been exposed to traditional MLM or Network Marketing, you will probably know very quickly that a lot of times, picking up the phone and prospecting is preached as the number one activities to grow your business. Even a lot of MLM gurus out there say that if you're not prospecting, if you're not getting on the phone then you're not building a business. I've been exposed to this kind of crap for a long time. And for a long time, I have been picking up the phone and prospecting every single contact I have including my family and friends. The results? Almost none of them joined and weren't even interested. The ones that joined did so just because they felt sorry for me. The others got in and then did nothing. So all I did was keep on prospecting, keep on slamming the phones, keep working the numbers. I was told by my uplines, just keep reading books, keep becoming a better communicator, keep getting better and better on the phone. Just keep working the numbers and keep talking to people. But there's something wrong with that, isn't there?

seaboard weatherproofing columbia university bioinformatics neurosciences research foundation

0 comments:

Post a Comment