Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ways You Can Use Video Conferencing

Having worked in Web development and marketing for over ten years - well before even Google existed - I have seen how this industry changes. New innovations in communication have made it easier for us to contact people on the other side of the world in real time, and while we don't have flying cars yet we should be amazed at some of the things we can accomplish at home. When I was younger I used to go with my family to EPCOT Center and view all the "futuristic" exhibits that proposed what the future could be like. I'm starting to see some of it now, and video conferencing is one thing that has become more commonplace thank to the technology.

ms chemistry online neuroscience course rubber future market

0 comments:

Post a Comment